Our discount drug card:
- Is a proud member of the Association of Discount Drug Card Organizations (ADDCO). ADDCO’s sole purpose is to monitor the distribution of discount drug cards to insure fairness and truthfulness in advertising and marketing practices. Visit ADDCO.org for more information.
- Provides an average savings of 15% for brand name medications and 55% for generic medications; savings as high as 85% have been realized on certain medications.
- Can be used at over 80% of pharmacies nationally and in all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico.
- No information is necessary to use our discount drug card and because we do not collect names or other personal information from our cardholders, we do not distribute or sell cardholder information to outside sources.
- Covers all FDA-approved medications.
- Can be used for medications not covered under insurance formularies.