To enhance your user experience and improve our websites, mobile applications, products, and services, we may collect information about you from the following sources: (i) information you affirmatively give to us; (ii) information automatically collected when you use the websites, mobile applications, products, and services; and (iii) information your employer or group provides.
Types of information we collect may include:
- Mailing address
- E-mail address
- Phone (or mobile) number
- Date of birth
- Your mobile device information (e.g., device model, operating system version, device date and time, unique device identifiers, mobile network information)
- How you use our websites and mobile applications, search terms, pages you visit on our mobile applications, and application performance, as discussed further below
- Geo-location and in-store location
If you choose not to provide information, we may not be able to provide you with requested products, services, or information.
Automated Information Collection
We may connect information collected automatically with information we already have about you in order to identify you as a member. If we are able to identify you as a member we may, for example, link your activity on our website to your activity on one of our mobile applications. This allows us to provide you with a personalized experience regardless of how you interact with us – online, via mobile device, etc.
In order to provide the best experience possible, we also use automated information collection technologies for reporting and analysis purposes.
NBBI Automated Collection
Mobile Location Information
If you use a mobile device, your device may share location information (when you enable location services) with our websites, mobile applications, services, or our service providers. We use this information to improve our services and provide you more relevant and personalized services. For example, precise geo-location can be used to identify your device’s latitude and longitude or your device’s location capabilities (e.g., GPS or Wi-Fi) to help you find nearby providers or provider locations.
How Is Your Information Used?
Examples of how we use the information we collect include:
- Product & service fulfillment
- Manage payments
- Respond to requests for information about our products and services on our websites or mobile applications, or to otherwise serve you
- Connect with you regarding member service via our member service department or internet chat platform.
- Allow you to, using our mobile application: find a provider or provider location nearest to your location; check and compare prescription prices; provide ratings; update information; etc.
- Deliver coupons, mobile coupons, newsletters, e-mails, and mobile messages
- Provide interactive features of the website or mobile applications, send marketing communications and other information regarding products, services, and promotions
- Internal operations
- Improve the effectiveness of our website, mobile device experience, products and services
- Perform other business activities as needed, or as described elsewhere in this policy
How Is Your Information Shared?
We may share the information we collect with companies that provide support services to us, such as service providers and product vendors. These companies may need information about you to perform their functions.
We may disclose your personal information without asking for your consent: to protect the legal rights of NBBI or our affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and suppliers; to protect the safety and security of users of the Services or to enforce our Terms and Conditions; to protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; or to comply with, or respond to, the law or legal process or a request for cooperation by a government entity, whether or not legally required.
Sharing Non-identifiable or Aggregate Information with Third Parties
We may share non-identifiable or aggregate information with third parties for lawful purposes.
In connection with the sale or transfer of some or all of our business assets, we may transfer the corresponding information regarding our members. We also may retain a copy of that member information.
What Choices Do You Have?
Mobile geo-location and in-store location
You may prevent your mobile device from sharing your precise geo-location data by adjusting the permissions on your mobile device.
Uninstall an NBBI Mobile Application
You can stop all further collection of information by an NBBI mobile application by uninstalling the NBBI mobile application. You may use the standard uninstall process available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
Cookies & Tracking
The help function of your mobile device browser should contain instructions on how to set your computer to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued or to not receive cookies at any time. If you set your device to not receive cookies at any time, certain personalized services cannot be provided to you, and accordingly, you may not be able to take full advantage of all of our features.
Other Web Site Analytics Services
- To learn about Adobe Analytics privacy practices or to opt-out of cookies set to facilitate reporting, click here.
- To learn more about Google’s privacy practices, click here.
- To access and use the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, click here.
How Do You Access & Update Your Personal Information?
In order to keep your personal information accurate and complete, you can access and update your account information, including contact, billing, and shipping information, in the following ways:
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: 877-271-6559
We will provide you the personal information requested if reasonably available or will describe the types of personal information we typically collect.
How Is Your Personal Information Protected?
We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect your personal information. When we collect or transmit sensitive information, we use industry standard methods to protect that information. However, no e-commerce solution, website, mobile application, database or system is completely secure or “hacker proof.” You are also responsible for taking reasonable steps to protect your personal information against unauthorized disclosure or misuse.
How Do You Contact NBBI?
- Mail: 25 Hanover Rd A200, Florham Park NJ 07932
- Phone: 877-271-6559
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org