Access to Care When You Need It Most
NBBI Telehealth does not replace your primary care physician. Our goal is to provide you with convenient, affordable healthcare, when you need it most. NBBI Telehealth now provides you with a complete program including:
- Behavior Health
- Healthcare Advocacy
- Rx Discount Savings
- Expert Medical Advice – Message a Specialist
- Diabetes Supplies
- Spa and Wellness
When To Use
NBBI Telehealth does not replace your primary care physician. Our goal is to provide you with convenient, affordable healthcare, when you need it most.
- When you or your child need care now
- If you need a second opinion on lab results
- If you have a health related questions and Just need professional guidance
- On vacation, on a business trip, or away from home
- If you’re considering the ER or urgent care center for a non-emergency issue
- For short-term prescription refills
- Cold & Flu Symptoms
- Sinus Problems
- Ear infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Pink eye
- Stomach viruses
- Sore Throat
Counseling provides confidential, unlimited telephonic consultation, counseling and referral services for members including:
- 24/7 availability to Master’s Level Counselors
- No co-pay or fee to the member
- Immediate crisis support
- Comprehensive problem assessment and resolution
- Supportive counseling and subsequent sessions
- 100 percent follow up with original counselor
- Custom referral (if needed) to medical, behavioral health plans or local community resources
Behavioral Health Services can help with:
Stress and Anxiety, Depression, Relationship Issues, Loss of a Loved One, Workplace Issues, Parenting Issues, Financial Stress
Facts and Figures:
- In any given year, 25 percent of the population experiences some type of diagnosable mental health condition (National Institute of Mental Health).
- 38 percent of high school seniors have used an illicit drug in the past year (NIDA).
- Suicide is the 4th leading cause of death among 18-65 year olds (NIMH).
- 75 percent of the general population experiences at least “some stress” every two weeks (National Health Interview Survey).
- Stress in society is so prevalent that the U.S. Public Health Service has made reducing stress one of its major health promotion goals.
- Over 60 percent of visits to primary care physicians are for stress related symptoms.
PLAN BASICS: Explanation & Understanding of Benefits
- General Plan Questions
- Assistance with Copayments
- Deductible & Out-of-Pocket Costs Clarify Covered Services
- Understanding Pharmacy
- Benefits & Formularies
FINDING CARE: Transparency & Access
- Finding In-Network Providers, Treatments & Facilities
- Get Second Opinions & Alternative Care Options
- Schedule Appointments & Transfer Medical Records
- Compare Cost & Quality
PROBLEM SOLVING: Hands-On Support & Solutions
- Claims Explanation & Support
- Medical Bill Reviews & Audits
- Fee & Payment Negotiation
- Appeals & Approvals
- Understanding Pharmacy Benefits & Formularies
PERSONAL CARE: Individual Solutions
- Rx Medication Review
- Cost Savings Options
- Case Management Support
- One-to-One Preventative
- Care Planning
Mail-order discount: Save up to 80% on brand-name prescription medications through mail-order pharmacies. Save up to 45% on insulin medications.