Access to Care When You Need It Most
Doctors can be hard to reach, illnesses can occur in the middle of the night, and sometimes you just have a question. In all of those circumstances, NBBI Telehealth is a convenient and affordable solution. As a member you now receive access to a national network of U.S. board-certified doctors who are available 24/7/365 to treat many of your medical issues.
When To Use
NBBI Telehealth does not replace your primary care physician. Our goal is to provide you with convenient, affordable healthcare, when you need it most.
- When you or your child need care now
- If you need a second opinion on lab results
- If you have a health related questions and Just need professional guidance
- On vacation, on a business trip, or away from home
- If you’re considering the ER or urgent care center for a non-emergency issue
- For short-term prescription refills
- Cold & Flu Symptoms
- Sinus Problems
- Ear infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Pink eye
- Stomach viruses
- Sore Throat
The Behavioral Health program includes unlimited, convenient, confidential 30-minute behavioral health counseling at no cost for members! All counseling is conducted from the privacy of your home, dorm room, or other location with the same highly trained, caring counselor each time. Most people experience significant mental health challenges or personal or family issues at some point in their lives.
Counseling provides onfidential, unlimited telephonic consultation, counseling and referral services for members including:
- 24/7 availability to Master’s Level Counselors
- No co-pay or fee to the member
- Immediate crisis support
- Comprehensive problem assessment and resolution
- Supportive counseling and subsequent sessions
- 100 percent follow up with original counselor
- Custom referral (if needed) to medical, behavioral health plans or local community resources
Behavioral Health Services can help with:
Stress and Anxiety, Depression, Relationship Issues, Smoking Cessation, Loss of a Loved One, Workplace Issues, Substance Abuse, Parenting Issues, Financial Stress
Facts and Figures:
- In any given year, 25 percent of the population experiences some type of diagnosable mental health condition (National Institute of Mental Health).
- 38 percent of high school seniors have used an illicit drug in the past year (NIDA).
- Suicide is the 4th leading cause of death among 18-65 year olds (NIMH).
- 75 percent of the general population experiences at least “some stress” every two weeks (National Health Interview Survey).
- Stress in society is so prevalent that the U.S. Public Health Service has made reducing stress one of its major health promotion goals.
- Over 60 percent of visits to primary care physicians are for stress related symptoms.