National Benefit Builders Inc. (NBBI) has put together a diverse range of niche benefit programs for benefit brokers, consultants and marketing organizations to meet the needs of all types of clients. Our turn-key, direct-to-consumer driven benefit programs can add tremendous value to any organization or individual.
Our marketing partners work with the following markets, each with different needs and wants.
- With healthcare costs rising with no end in sight, more and more employers of all size businesses are shifting the burden for these costs to their employees. In some cases, employers are eliminating or drastically reducing some of the benefits that were normally a staple of rich benefit packages. At the same time that these actions are being taken, employers are also looking to reduce administrative burdens on HR and payroll departments. Providing value-added benefits with no payroll deduction, no reconciliation, and little or no administration can solve some of these issues.
- With a changing landscape in the employee benefits arena due to new healthcare and financial services legislation, brokers and consultants must be proactive in finding new benefit programs and delivering them in the most efficient and effective manner for their clients. With the launching of NBBI’s MyBroker Toolbox and MyAgency Toolbox Platform, brokers and consultants can now provide value-added benefits with no payroll deduction, no reconciliation and little or no administration to their group clients, to which they market.
- Associations/Affinity Groups
- Organizations such as Chambers of Commerce and alumni associations provide value-added benefits, and generate non-dues and non-deposit revenue for their organizations. Many of these organizations have to justify their existence by expanding the kind of services they offer to their members. NBBI’s platform, which includes a number of non-insurance benefits, provides the kind of value-added solutions for which these organizations are looking.
- Unions/Labor Organizations
- Whether the union is a trade union or municipal union, providing value-added benefits to their members is essential. With tough economic times facing employers and negotiations of new labor contracts on benefits getting tougher, the simple, affordable and valuable benefits that NBBI can provide can impact and enhance any benefit package.
- Insurance Carriers/Managed Care Organizations
- With economic times being tough, insurance carriers and managed care organizations are under pressure to provide competitive and innovative new products, as well as reduce costs. NBBI’s platform of unique benefit programs can provide the value-added benefits that these organizations can use in differentiating themselves from the competition.
- Financial Institutions
- Financial institutions must provide value-added benefits as a differentiator to customers on a continuous basis. This is essential in today’s tough economic and competitive marketplace. NBBI’s platform of unique benefits can enhance a financial institution’s standing among its peers, as well as increasing its bottom line.
- Many individuals, whether working part-time or self employed, lack access to many benefits, due to their work status, type of industry in which they work, or the size of the company for which they work.